Sunday, January 20, 2013

One Year Awesomer

11-05-12 Today is my birthday!  31 years of awesome.

I love, love, love celebrating my birthday.  We had an amazing party on Saturday (one party to rule them all!), and I've nearly finished our Party Project.

And now, without further ado, list number one - 31 People I'm Thankful For (not ranked):


  1. Mi esposo/mi amor/the rev/Mike
  2. Rachie B.
  3. My sister-in-law, Colleen
  4. Mike's parents
  5. Mike's grandparents
  6. Alicia-b-married
  7. Amanda
  8. My new boss, Nancy, who is awesome!
  9. My former boss, Michael, who taught me so much, and helped me to refine my accounting and problem solving skills
  10. Vance
  11. My parents
  12. Todd & Angie (even though it's awkward) for teaching me to sing from my stomach
  13. Crystal & Geoff, because they heard me
  14. Nancy H., who might possibly be the most generous person I know
  15. My siblings, in all of their complexity
  16. Lalita, who creates beautiful things for the people in her life.  Creative and amazing.
  17. Cynthia and her husband, Michael, who laugh harder than anyone I know.  I'm going to do more of that.
  18. Angie and Marion, who fed us and fixed our house
  19. Sue and Joe, who shared their kitchen and gave me wine when they weren't supposed to
  20. Nickaela, because her stubbornness and intelligence are so inspiring


_____________________

1-20-13
Update: life got crazy around the birthday time, and I (clearly) never finished the list.  Well, here's to embracing life's imperfections: My incomplete list!


No comments:

Post a Comment