Sunday, July 15, 2012

Grinchy

Our landlord is such a slacker!  We went through four refrigerators in our first six months of renting because he kept buying mostly-broken used ones, and recently he's refusing to put tar paper on the steps, even though both Mike and I have fallen down them.  (Like, actually fallen down them, not just stumbled a little.)

Today he's over going through the crap he keeps in storage in our basement, and his kids are picking all of our raspberries.  I feel so Grinch-like.  I WAS going to make a pie today.  Now, however, I'm going to read my accounting text while thinking bitter thoughts toward the landlord and his general attitude of negligence.

In other news, we met with a real estate agent today.  He's really great!  Mike still needs to have a few questions addressed before going forward with him, but I have a really good feeling.  This is so exciting.  And tomorrow I meet with a lender!  We're scrambling today, hunting down old W-2s and student loan statements.  This all feels so grown up!  I swear, every day we become more adult-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment