Monday, September 3, 2012

Belaboring a Point

Okay!  The news is that I while I DID succeeded in developing my film photos ($30!) and downloading the digital to my computer, I haven't made them ready for public display.  In the meantime, I'd like to report that my brother and his fiance stopped by yesterday evening to play board games.  Specifically, a $300 board game that is all kinds of threatening-to-paint-Christmas-sweaters-on-the-genestealers fun.

As we transitioned from geek games to Jenga, my brother casually mentioned a certain 80-year-old woman who had restored a painting with the end result being "something like Picasso."  Well, I'm out of the loop when it comes to interwebs trends, and had heard nothing about this fiasco.  He pulled up the image, and oh - goodness - this looks nothing like Picasso.

Oh, no.


Someone had coined the description "Paranoid Bear Jesus", and I freaking LOVE IT.  Laughing brought me to tears, and all I could whisper was, I get it, Paranoid Bear Jesus!  I have anxiety, too!  (Seriously!  I cried through church this morning while sitting alone in the back pew!)

Of course you've heard about it already.  In case you haven't, though, this is an interesting place to start.  Peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment